Prof. Dr. Daniele Cardaropoli is Doctor in Dentistry and Certificate in Periodontology at the University of Torino.
- Adjunct Professor in Periodontology at the University of Catania.
- Scientific Director of PROED – Institute for Professional Education in Dentistry, Torino.
- Active Member of the Italian Society of Periodontology (SIdP), the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP), the Italian Academy of Osseointegration (IAO) and the Academy of Osseointegration (AO).
- Fellow ITI (International Team for Implantology).
- International Member of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP).
- Winner of the “Henry M. Goldman” Award for the Clinical Research at the 11th National SIdP Congress and the National Award in Clinical Orthodontics at the 18th International SIDO Congress.
- Member of the Editorial Board for The International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry and The International Journal of Oral Implantology.
- Author of more than 30 articles published on peer-reviewed international journals, he signed the chapter “Seeking the Optimal Aesthetic Result in the Maxillary Anterior” in the textbook “Implant Therapy: Clinical Approaches and Evidence of Success”, Eds Nevins M. & Wang H.L. (Quintessence Publishing, 2019).
- Editor of the textbook “Soft Tissues and Pink Esthetics in Implant Therapy” (Quintessence Publishing, 2019). Private practice in Torino, Italy.